19 October 2006

2007 is looking good already!

I knew I couldn't have a shitty day if I woke up to find that Warner Brothers has finally announced the much-delayed DVD release of Nicolas Roeg and Donald Cammell's Performance, starring Mick Jagger, James Fox, and Anita Pallenberg. This will be the first release of the film anywhere and will also be the uncut version of the film, thank God. The disc includes a documentary and will be out on Feburary 13th, 2007. So, if you wanna be my valentine, you know what to get me.



I must also wish a happy birthday to the late, great Divine, who would be 61 today. Divine is assuredly one of the finest comic actors that ever graced the screen. Too bad Divine ain't around any more, or I'd get her those coveted Cha-Cha Heels. Look and see:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Divine is dearly missed by all his fans. I imagine if he were alive now there would be a refashioning of his old disco career a la Cher. :)

Eric Dienstfrey said...

The PERFORMANCE announcement was long overdue. Now when the hell are they going to give us the Russells?