03 January 2007

Presque...

As I just found out Children of Men will be opening nearby on Friday, I've decided to make a deadline for my best of the year list. I won't be able to catch Pan's Labyrinth or Old Joy in time for their consideration, but I think I'll at least have a pretty rounded idea of what will and what will not make the list, so expect my list around the beginning of next week, as I'm going to be viewing The Departed, The Queen, and Half Nelson this weekend as well. Oh, and for excitement purposes, my list has drastically changed from my other one and will indeed be ordered instead of alphabetized. You can also expect the full worst of the year list in the next two days. Adios.

1 comment:

Filmbo said...

You'll be happy to know that ReverseShot has Miami Vice in their top ten.