18 April 2006
No, you have no shame
As Shameless was my Confirmation name, I have decided to copy (yet again) an idea from my dear friend Bradford's film blog. Some might call me (especially after posting three blogs in direct response to his own - One on Gregg Araki, one on Ken Russell's The Boyfriend, the most recent on My Summer of Love and Presque rien) the poor man's Bradford Nordeen... but as my self-esteem is rarely in jeopardy, I'm assured that I am the poor man's nobody. So here is the ol' iPod playlist Tuesday April 18th.
By the way, doesn't Siouxsie look like Louise Brooks above?
1. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Tattoo
2. Slowdive - Albatross
3. Cocteau Twins - Amelia
4. The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong
5. Boris - Just Abandoned My-Self
6. And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead - How Near How Far
7. Edith Piaf - La Foule (thank you, My Summer of Love)
8. Moonbabies - Ghost of Love
9. Vincent Gallo - I Wrote This for the Girl Paris Hilton
10. Piano Magic - The Index