15 February 2010

Merci à tous

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank the many of you who've sent me e-mails and/or comments in the past few months. I don't know if I've collected a bunch of new readers or if all y'all have sensed the exhaustion and soul-crushing apathy that I've been feeling lately, but hearing from people who appreciate what I'm doing (or trying to do) with this blog is really encouraging. I've had a lousy bout of the winter blues which annually reaches the peak around January, and it's felt worse than most years (though I probably think that each time it happens). So again, thank you all for the validation, and I promise to return to regular postings later this week.

Yours adoringly,
Joe

5 comments:

Simon said...

Awesome, now I feel wanted!

So, thank you, sir.

reassurance said...

No, thank you.

Simon said...

I always enjoy my daily visits here,I know it must be alot of hard work.
It will soon be springtime.

Charles Lyons said...

Keep it up Joe. ( Love your shirt in the new profile pic to the left.) :-D

reassurance said...

@teabag Thanks! Spring can't come any sooner, but I'm already feeling better.

@chazz Thanks! It's my favorite shirt of the moment, so I've been rocking it hard.