25 March 2008

La vie sur le terre

So, I turned 24 on Sunday, which coincided with the anniversary of the zombie-esque resurrection of the Christian god. And I partied in full Ramona Lutz style. If you don't get the reference, go rent Freeway. I share a birthday with the incomparable Amanda Plummer. Jealous? I thought so. Anyway, I made myself a musical playlist to celebrate my birthday in style. Here it is. You should always score your own life.

1. Goldfrapp - Eat Yourself
2. Yeasayer - Wait for the Summer
3. MGMT - Electric Feel
4. Cat Power - The Greatest
5. Portishead - The Rip
6. The Verve - Grey Skies
7. The Magnetic Fields - All My Little Words
8. Mojave 3 - Trying to Reach You
9. Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
10. Devo - Mongoloid
11. Sonic Youth - Shadow of a Doubt
12. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
13. Scratch Massive - Hung Over [fitting, no?]
14. The Human League - Human
15. Montag - Softness, I Forgot Your Name
16. The The - The Beat(en) Generation
17. PJ Harvey - Silence
18. Stacey Q - Two of Hearts
19. The Hidden Cameras - Why I Understand
20. Françoise Hardy - J'aurai voulu

No comments: