07 May 2008

I'm fucking finished

Yeah, that's right. I finished my thesis... and I'm fucking spent. I actually have to prepare a powerpoint presentation for my evening class tonight, so "finished" isn't the right word. Anyway, good news, kids: Koch Lorber will be releasing a Marco Ferreri boxset on 5 August. The bad news? I have no idea what's in it. It's priced around $150, so I've got my hopes up... What could be in it? The Story of Piera??? Be still my heart! A teenage Isabelle Huppert putting the moves on her mother played by Hanna Schygulla? Count me in. More info when I get it, of course.

Koch Lorber will also be re-releasing René Clément's Joy House (Les félins) with Alain Delon and Jane Fonda. The film was previously released by Image and is long out-of-print. I'm sure the transfer will be improved.

In other sexy news, Lionsgate will release Mariano Barroso's Éxtasis on 29 July, starring that hunk Javier Bardem.

No comments: