14 July 2007

We had a promise made; we were in love

What is swirling around in the iPod of the film-obsessed? I have no idea, but I did know a guy who listened almost solely to John Williams scores (barf). If it were Ennio Morricone, I might have let it slide, particularly the scores for Red Sonja and Teorema.

Anyway, here are the top plays on my iPod:

The Verve - Make It till Monday
Interpol - The Scale
The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health
Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (you betcha, asshole)
Televise - If I Told You
Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning
Grace Jones - Love Is the Drug
Queens of the Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick
Ride - Silver
The The - Slow Emotion Replay
Amy Winehouse - Me & Mr. Jones
The Who - A Quick One While He's Away (Rock n Roll Circus version)
I Am Kloot - Loch
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Another Day Full of Dread
Lanterna - Canyons
M83 - In the Cold I'm Standing
Animal Collective - Visiting Friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha-- You totally love Lee Hazelwood too!

Just wait until Warner releases The Cool Ones onto DVD.